- Some of the same furniture and amenities that appeared on the show so guests can truly channel the lifestyle of BTS
- A karaoke machine, sound system and all of BTS hit tracks and albums, including “Permission to Dance”, “Butter” and their just-released album, Proof
- Specially catered dishes like charcoal grilled Korean beef (which the band referred to as “the best taste in the universe” in the show), and tteokbokki, or simmered rice cakes. Plus egg tarts produced by Bang & Bakers, currently served at HYBE INSIGHT, HYBE’s music museum.
During the second season of IN THE SOOP BTS, the band members experienced leisurely moments and reconnected with nature amidst their busy schedule. Guests will stay at the property, which is a part of a larger estate, and relive their favorite IN THE SOOP BTS moments, such as:
- Reading books in the study like RM or relaxing, Jin-style, on the unicorn-shaped float in the home’s pool
- Finding creative inspiration and strumming guitars like SUGA, snapping selfies with a Polaroid like j-hope or painting on a canvas as V does
- For more high-energy entertainment, weight training like Jimin, flying high on a trampoline like Jung Kook or bouncing a ball in the basketball court like Bam, Jung Kook’s dog
IN THE SOOP, an original content produced by HYBE, features artists embarking on a break in the woods as they step away from their regular work routines. Starring artists reconnecting with nature, HYBE released a series of shows from “In the SOOP BTS Ver.”, “In the SOOP BTS ver. Season 2”, “IN THE SOOP SEVENTEEN ver.”, to its spin-off “IN THE SOOP : Friend-cation”. Based on the concept of restful and healing break from the series, HYBE introduces off-line pop up stores with lifestyle products in multiple cities around the world including Seoul, Singapore, Malaysia and the Philippines. Fans will also be able to experience a unique accommodation and F&B experience at IN THE SOOP BTS ver. ‘Pyeongchang’ Filming Location starting August 2022. Through IN THE SOOP, HYBE continues to provide immersive entertainment lifestyle experiences through original content featuring artists, merchandise and offline stores.